January 23, 2018

Laingsburg Updated Parks & Recreation Plan

Laingsburg Updated Parks & Recreation Plan

Are you having a problem with your video/cable television provider?

If you are experiencing problems with your provider, you should first contact your provider and attempt to resolve your dispute with them.  If you are dissatisfied with the provider’s response, or the dispute is not resolved to your satisfaction, you may file an informal complaint with the MPSC. How does the informal complaint process work?

  •  A customer contacts the MPSC with  a video/ cable  television   complaint.
  • MPSC Staff forwards the  complaint to the provider & informally mediates (if necessary) between  the provider and the customer.

The provider is allowed up to 10 business days (under normal circumstances) to respond and provide a detailed resolution to both the customer and the MPSC.  If you remain dissatisfied even after the Staff has completed the informal complaint process, you may file a Formal Complaint.

For more information:
For more information about filing a complaint, PA 480, or the dispute resolution process, go to the MPSC website at:  Click on the video/cable  button.

You may also contact the MPSC at:
Telecommunications  Division Attn: Video Franchising
P.O. Box 30221
Lansing, Ml 48909

Phone: (800) 292-9555
Fax: (517) 284-8200